Digital Paper Edit2019 Mar 22 BBC
Stack: node, react, bootstrap, react-bootstrap, electron, ffmpeg, ffprobe, edl, adl, xml, express,
An open source application to make it faster, easier and more accessible to edit audio and video interviews using automatically generated transcriptions form STT service.
- add custom labels and highlights
- search and filter by speakers and labels
- as well as adding more options for export (eg
.adlfor SADiE audio editor and
.fcpxmlfor FCPX, along side
- Uses BBC video context component to display a preview of the programme script
- further flashes out the elemnents available to create a programme script from interview transcripts
@bbc/react-transcript-editorcomponent to allow users to correct transcripts generated via STT (speech to text).
In it's current version, my forks of BBC Digital Paper Edit are now the version of autoEdit3 I currently maintain.