BBC Digital Paper Edit22 Mar 2019 GitHub, Url
Stack: node, react, bootstrap, react-bootstrap, electron, ffmpeg, ffprobe, edl, adl, xml, express,
An open source application to make it faster, easier and more accessible to edit audio and video interviews using automatically generated transcriptions form STT service.
- add custom labels and highlights
- search and filter by speakers and labels
- as well as adding more options for export (eg
.adlfor SADiE audio editor and
.fcpxmlfor FCPX, along side
- Uses BBC video context component to display a preview of the programme script
- further flashes out the elemnents available to create a programme script from interview transcripts
@bbc/react-transcript-editorcomponent to allow users to correct transcripts generated via STT (speech to text).
Link to initial slide deck for the initial pitch “What if creating an audio or video program was as simple as editing a word document?”